This program doesn’t exist without your help. Thank you for volunteering your time and effort to give our kids a great soccer experience!
1. ALL Volunteers (Coaches, Referees, & Administrators) must register on Sports Connect (every year). This will include an AYSO-national administered background check.
2. Take the three online Safety Awareness classes: Go to SportsConnect, log in and look for the AYSO U button from the Sports Connect “Volunteer” section, click on “Training Library” and view the courses under the “Safe Haven” category. We recommend parents review these courses along with their child due to some of its content. Enroll in and complete these classes and save your Certificate of Completion:
- AYSO’s Safe Haven – Online
- CDC Concussion Awareness – Online
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – Online
You only have to take these classes once, not every year.
3. Take the Age-Specific Training class