(Last updated on 6/23/2023)The Chappaqua AYSO board is hard at work in order to make the 2023 season a reality.
- Players should bring their own ball, cleats and water. We provide shin guards for U5 and U6, but other age groups should bring shin guards. These are required to play and should be underneath the socks.
- Goal keepers wear keeper gloves.
What will it look like on the field? Will there be competitive games?
- AYSO National has provided detailed training plans and drills that spread the kids out and focus on skill development.
- There will be competitive games
What role do the parents play?
- All parents are expected to follow our guidelines and help enforce appropriates off-field behavior.
- We can’t allow drop-offs. If your child shows signs of illness or self-reports as not feeling well they will need to leave the field immediately.
- We need coaches and coordinators. AYSO is a volunteer organization. Without our parent volunteers our kids can’t play. Contact us more more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask any AYSO coach you know.